7.1 After subscribing to the Services on the Site, you will receive an email acknowledging that FFF have received your order. This does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and FFF will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email confirmation.
7.2 The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed after FFF have debited your payment card and confirmed receipt of your order by email. Any products which FFF have not confirmed in the email will not form part of the Contract and any suitable arrangements for a refund will be made at FFF’s discretion.
7.3 FFF reserve the right to refuse any order placed by you at any time prior to acceptance, without providing an explanation.
7.4 The subscription plan for FFF Services consist of an initial charge followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges until the agreed upon package length is paid for in full. This includes any time period in which deliveries have been paused.
7.5 By subscribing to FFF you are agreeing to pay recurring periodic subscriptions for an indefinite or defined time until cancellation by you or us, on the subscription terms set out in the application form you have completed.
7.6 If the agreed upon weekly payments are unable to be processed, FFF reserves the right to cancel your package as per the standard cancellation terms (8.3).
7.7 Unless otherwise indicated during the order process, payment can be made by any credit or debit card or through an electronic payment account as identified on the order form. FFF reserve the right to include additional charges where certain cards are used, such as (but not limited to) American Express or other international credit cards.
7.8 Should a payment to FFF be requested to be returned by your bank, FFF reserve the right to charge you a fee for the returned payment.
7.9 When you pay for your order by card, FFF carry out certain checks which include obtaining authorisation from your card issuer to ensure you have adequate funds and carrying out certain checks for security reasons. This may involve validating your name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases including the card issuer, registered credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies. By entering placing an order with us you are giving us permission to carry out these checks.
7.10 FFF may in its sole discretion allow you to use a discount code to reduce the price of your order. FFF reserves the right to withdraw any and all discount codes at its sole discretion.
7.11 You are not allowed to place an order using your own discount code.
7.12 FFF will not allow a discount code to be used by you when placing an order if the discount code is associated with another account that you have set up in accordance with Clause 6.
7.13 Where Clauses 7.10 or 7.11 have been breached by you, we reserve the right to either:
- 7.13.1 cancel your order in accordance with Clause 8; or
- 7.13.2 accept your order but remove any commission applied to the account associated with the discount code used.
7B.1 FFF operates a Client Referral Scheme, pursuant to which you can earn tokens for referring friends or family to the service. A unique discount code is generated for each client at the time of sign up.
7B.2 In order to earn tokens, an order must be placed using your client referral code. Your code can be used on a new order only (referral codes cannot be used on renewal orders).
7B.3 When your client referral code is used in the above manner, you will earn 50 tokens for every person you refer to the service.
7B.4 Tokens have an expiry date of 200 days from issue date.
7B.5 Tokens earned in the client referral scheme cannot be converted to cash.
7B.6 Any tokens will be applied to the order value prior to any discount. It is at FFF’s sole discretion whether you are able to use a discount code in conjunction with the use of tokens to further reduce the cost of the order.
7C.1 FFF operates an Affiliate Referral Scheme (“Referral Scheme”), pursuant to which you can earn tokens for referring clients to our service. You can apply to become an affiliate on the website. If your application is accepted, you will be assigned an Account Manager and issue affiliate codes.
7C.2 In order to earn tokens, an order must be placed using one of your unique discount codes. These discount codes are automatically generated by our system for you or you can choose your code when you sign up as an affiliate through our website.
7C.3 Where an order is placed and your name, contact details or other identifying information is mentioned, FFF may in its sole discretion manually add tokens to your account. For the avoidance of doubt, where another discount code is used by a client that you feel you have referred to us, we are unable to credit your account.
7C.4 Our system will automatically apply the tokens to your account when an order is placed using one of your unique discount codes. 10% of the value of that order (after any discount and excluding any amount paid for delivery or a refundable Bag Charge) will be applied to your account in the form of the aforementioned tokens.
7C.5 Where an order is placed using one of your unique discount codes and the person placing this order elects to pay weekly, your account will be credited each time a weekly payment is made and 10% of the value of each weekly order (after any discount) will be applied to your FFF account.
- 7C.5.1 Where a client has used your unique discount code, that client will be linked to your account for life, meaning you will earn tokens from any order they place in the future.
7C.6 The tokens applied to your account can either be:
- 7C.6.1 applied to your order at checkout at a value of £1 each to reduce the cost of a food order; or
- 7C.6.2 converted to a cash payment at 50%, ie 1 token = 0.50p
- 7C.6.3 Tokens can not be transferred to another individual.
7C.7 Where your FFF tokens are used to reduce the cost of a food order, the following will apply:
- 7C.7.1 any tokens will be applied to the order value prior to any discount. It is at FFF’s sole discretion whether you are able to use a discount code in conjunction with the use of tokens to further reduce the cost of the order.
- 7C.7.2 you will be unable to request a refund based on the price paid for the order before discount or before your tokens are applied;
- 7C.7.3 it will be assumed that any cash (rather than tokens) used to pay for the order will be applied to the earliest days of food delivered until exhausted; and
- 7C.7.4 in no circumstances can you request a refund in relation to any order or part thereof paid for using tokens.
7C.8 The following will apply where you choose to convert your FFF tokens to cash:
- 7C.8.1 the amount of cash payable will be 50% of the FFF token amount;
- 7C.8.2 where you wish to convert your FFF tokens to cash, you must send a request on the system via your login account (“Convert Tokens to Credit”, and then separately process a “Cash Out Request”);
- 7C.8.3 following receipt of your Cash Out Request, we will carry out a review of your account and the Cash Out Request and inform you of whether we are willing to process the request; and
- 7C.8.4 where we receive your Cash Out Request by the 15th of the month and, subject to Clause 7B.7.4, we will generate an invoice on your behalf and transfer the relevant cash amount to the bank account designated in your Cash Out Request.
7C.9 Where an order is placed using one of your discount codes but that order is cancelled, for whatever reason, FFF may in its sole discretion choose to remove any tokens applied to your FFF account.
7C.10 For the avoidance of doubt, your FFF tokens remains the property of FFF at all times. Specifically, your FFF token are not a debt owed to you and you have no legal right or claim in relation to the same. Similarly, a Cash Out Request cannot be legally enforced by you and FFF will decide, in its sole discretion, whether to convert your FFF tokens to cash pursuant to Clauses 7B.7.
7C.11 FFF reserves the right and retains the absolute discretion to remove your FFF tokens from your account. We can do this with immediate effect and without notifying you
7C.12 Your FFF tokens will automatically expire after a period of 200 days. FFF will make every effort (but is under no obligation) to send you a reminder indicating the number of tokens you have on your account. We are under no obligation to send you reminders that your tokens will be expiring. To this end, we kindly ask that you regularly check your FFF account.
7C.13 Please note that we do not allow discount codes to be posted to third-party coupon, discount or promotional websites.